Country’s job market has been evolving with more focus on the services sector and new-age technologies
Over the past few years, the UAE’s job market has been evolving very fast, with more focus on the services sector as well as new-age technologies.
The Emirates earlier announced around 100,000 Golden Visas for the coders alone, reflecting the focus in terms of attracting new talent and creating jobs in the country .
Released by the world’s largest professional network LinkedIn on Wednesday, here are the 15 fastest-growing jobs in the UAE:
1. Real estate agent consultants provide advice to clients and investors about property sales.
2. Partnerships specialists manage, maintain and develop communication and relationships between partners and companies.
3. Mortgage advisors help customers navigate the home mortgage financing process, acting as liaisons between a bank and the client.
4. Private client advisors work directly with clients on behalf of financial firms to provide advice on wealth management and financial dealings.
5. Growth managers use a data-driven approach to measure a company’s growth in terms of audience size and revenue and develop strategies for business growth.
6. Building Information Modelling (BMI) architects specialise in building information technology – 3D digital representation of a structure — to design buildings and infrastructure projects.
7. Sales development representatives are sales executives who focus on outreach, prospecting and qualifying leads.
8. Banking officers handle various tasks ranging from customer service, account management, and financial services.